Our firm is expanding and it's time to bring in a fresh faced Office Manger/Personal Assistant.
Read description below and see if you might be the perfect fit.
Office Manager/ Personal Assistant
We invite you to apply to our part-time position with Thurman Design Studio. We run a fast-paced interior design firm in Nashville, TN. There are many moving parts to this creative industry, thus our studio is in need of an extra set of hands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones and responding to emails
- Sorting through mail
- Tracking product purchases for clients
- Sr. Designer daily schedule management
- Running office/ personal errands
- Straightening up resource library
- Must be organized & professional
- Have a reliable car and drivers license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must love dogs (or at least not be allergic- small dog in the studio)
- Must have reliable laptop (studio will provide additional monitor if needed)
Hours are 9:00am-1:00pm Mon- Fri. These hours may change but at present this is what's needed.
Starting pay $20 an hour.